The following persons are required to register with the State Board of Elections and file the semi-annual Contribution Disclosure Report:
A Person doing public business if the person is:
1. An individual, or a firm, corporation, trust, unincorporated association, or other organization, whether or not conducted for profit; and
2. Conducting business with one or more government agencies (including the State, any county, municipal corporation, or other political subdivision of the State, and any agencies of the State or its political subdivisions), involving consideration of $200,000 or more as provided under 14-101(b) of the Election Law Article.
A Person providing lobbyist compensation if the person:
1. Spent at least $500 during the reporting period to provide compensation to one or more regulated lobbyists; and
2. Made a contribution or cumulative contributions in excess of $500 to a candidate or an official holding the office of Governor, Lt. Governor, Attorney General, Comptroller, or member of the General Assembly. See State Government Article 15-715.
1. This report must include not only the activities of the Filer, but also the activities of the Filer's subsidiaries (entities of which the Filer owns or controls 30% or more of the equity).
2. The report must include contributions made not only by the Filer, but also by the officers, directors, or partners of the Filer, and by the officers and directors of any subsidiary.
151 West Street Suite 200 Annapolis MD 21401 Phone: 410-269-2880 Fax: 410-974-2019 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org